Happy June! So, Father’s Day is just around the corner. Also, my dad is funny, smart, and loves simple things. His grandkids and kids are his top priority. Last year, I got him an Artifact’s Uprising calendar to highlight a different photo each month. He loved it and keeps it in the kitchen. This year, I am getting him a dad joke book because we love to tell jokes in our family. Also, it’s a whole family effort who can crack the best jokes. It may be time to upgrade dad’s Nespresso machine too.
Father’s Day Gift Guide
For the dad who loves to cook:
- Ice Cream Machine
- Staub Oven Start dad off with the best of the best. I have the 4 qt and it is one of my most used pieces in my kitchen.
- Peak Sphere Ice Tray 2.0
- Le Cruset Signature Square Skillet Grill
- Oni Pizza Oven. So, this is the item for Summer. Invite friends over for a weekend pizza night and enjoy this in your backyard.
- Cuisinart Airfryer My dad loves his!
- Breadmaker If Dutch Oven bread isn’t your thing, this is the perfect solution.
- Pasta Maker ransport yourself to Italy with this pasta maker. Add your favorite sauce.
- Cocktail Brass Kit For the Dad who loves to make a good cocktail.
- Whisky Glasses You can use these glasses for just about any cocktail. I have had a set for years. Great for entertaining or elevating your cocktail hour at home.
- Wine Chiller
- Glass Water Bottle ( I love mine) Great for being on the go and cleans well in the dishwasher.
- Cast Iron Grill for stovetop. I just ordered one for home. If you don’t have a grill or you get rained out, this is a great option.
- Ice Cream Scooper. Ice Cream maker or no ice cream maker, you will need a great scooper.
- Grill Set All-Clad. For the dad that loves to grill. This is a great set to upgrade his grilling experience this Summer.
For the dad who has it all:
- Artifacts Uprising Calendar This will most likely be a repeat gift with new photos because it was so loved!
- Native City Maps They have so many different cities and color options.
- Airpods I can’t live without mine.
- 21-Inch Rolling Spinner Suitcase
- French Sommelier Wine Subscription I got one of these as a gift at Christmas. They send pairing options with each wine. It’s a great Francophile gift idea.
- Ponti Performance Vuori Pants Only the softest pants ever. They come in shorts as well. I have been telling my brother-in-law he needs these for over a year.
- Whiskey, Tequila, Bourbon Subscription This is such a fun gift to try different distilleries.
- The art of jazz
- Pizza Stone You can throw this one on the grill. What’s not to love.
- Hammock with Stand For reading and snoozing in the backyard.
For the dad who wants to try something new
- Masterclass Subscription This is so much fun! I have a subscription and love it. They are always introducing new instructors. If you have a retired dad that is interested in learning, this would make a great gift.
- Wireless charging station for everything I have this on my desk and it charges everything all at once.
- Slippers My grandpa would always have my sister and me wear slippers around the house. I can’t live without mine. After a year at home, it might be time for an upgrade on these.
- Jennis Ice Cream Subscription I am also a big fan of Graeters from my hometown Cincinnati. This is a fun gift that lasts a few months.
- Kiehl’s Scrub/ Shave Cream My dad’s favorite gift for the holidays. He asks for it every year.
- Away Suitcase You can use this code for $20 off your first purchase.
- Feu Des Bois Diptyque Candle This candle smells like a campfire or fire in the fireplace.
- Cuyana Dop Kit Perfect for the dad on the go.
Father’s day gift guide for the dad who loves coffee
- Coffee Trade Subscription. So, I have been using this for coffee for the last year and a half and love it. It supports small roasters around the US. You take a quiz based on your flavor palate and they recommend roasters based on your preferences.
- Travel Bag Cuyana For a weekend away by car or plane.
- Coffee Maker
- Bean Grinder To elevate your coffee experience.
- Dad joke book My dad and brother-in-law are getting this!
- Yeti tumbler I love my Yeti so much. It helps keep coffee cold/hot for hours.
- NYT Subscription My dad loves his newspapers including the NYT and WSJ. If they already have subscriptions you can do a magazine.
- Taste of Europe Cheese Crate For the cheese lover.
- Olive Oil This is an upgrade to your usual olive oil from the grocery. I love the flavored ones for cooking.
*This post includes affiliate links. I make a small commission off of items purchased through my links. Merci!