Ultra Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sunflower Seeds
Prep time: 15 MCook time: 10 MTotal time: 25 M
- 280g grams brown sugar (2 cups)
- 200 g butter 🧈 (2 sticks)
- 1 egg
- 280 g T55 flour (2 cups)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 150g chocolate chips ( 1 cup)
- 150 g of sunflower seeds (can also use dried fruit, almonds, or walnuts)
- Shell and grill the sunflower seeds in the oven at 275 degrees Fahrenheit (140 degrees Celsius). While the seeds grill, soften the butter at room temperature.
- Mix the sugar and butter. Add the egg. Gradually add the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the chocolate chips and sunflower seeds and mix until combined.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Best if left overnight.
- Make small balls from the dough mixture and slightly flatten them before placing them on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 10 minutes in the oven at 355 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a baking rack.
Recipe by Hôtel de Crillon A Rosewood
Head Pastry Chef Matthieu Carlin
This post does include affiliate links. I make a small commission off of items purchased through my link. Merci!