Here it is! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I look forward to this all year because it is where I stock up on beauty, bras, and Fall fashion. My blondo boots are on sale and such a great deal.
Just a head’s up. I do earn a small commission from each sale which helps contribute to my Paris fund (coffee and croissants) Thank you in advance for your support! I had one FB reader say it best here:
Now to the fun stuff!
You all know I love my Blondos. If you are new around here, I swear by them for the fact they are super comfortable, fashionable and they are waterproof. I can’t tell you how many times I have been caught in a rainstorm with shoes soaked and ruined. I wear these for walking 10 miles a day in Paris and my feet never complain and they are on SALE! The new block heel ones might be my favorite addition.
1. Nova Bootie (with block heel) Normally $150 on sale for $99
3. Danny Blondo Over the Knee Boots (I own these in black) $169 (originally $260)
4. Blondo Waterproof Bootie $99. I bought these last year in the mushroom and wore them all Fall into Winter. I LOVE them.
1. All Eyes on Sisley $210 (you basically get one product for free with this one.) I have had the eye mask for over a year and it is only half gone. I use it EVERY time I fly and it helps me looking fresh and looking good when I land. I swear by it!
2. I can’t sleep without a sleep mask, this one sold out last year early. I usually have a couple as backups (suitcase, sister’s house) $23
3. I am Tata Harper Obsessed! It is all natural and grown on a farm in Vermont. This brand is sharing the shelves with French skincare products in Paris for a reason. This is everything I use in one set for $142. The cleanser is a game changer.
4. Supergoop Setting Spray. Use this on top of your makeup for SPF 50 protection. Essential and it is only $28 There is a mini purse size included too.
1. Marseille Soap duo from Compagnie de Provence $31 I have wanted this for so long but the glass bottles are so heavy and bringing them home from Paris wasn’t practical. There are two one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom.
This is worth it just for the mascara alone. Only $50 and my all time favorite
I have been using a lash serum for over a month now and it has made ALL the difference. This one is on sale buy one get one free.
I missed out on this one last year and I am so bummed. it is a great deal and comes in my favorite color. If you are thinking about it… just buy it! I love that it is expandable. You can carry a little or a lot and use the zipper to make it bigger.
I always love a good leather coat. I wear one in the transition into the fall and then back again into Spring. I think it is an essential piece to pack when visiting Paris. It is at the top of my packing list!
1. Treasure and Bond Jacket $219
2. Andrew Marc Leather Jacket $250
3. Drape Front Leather Jacket by Trouvé $199
4. BlankNYC Faux Moto Jacket (3 Colors) $69
I dance every day and really love these Zella leggings. I feel like I am in a rut with dance clothes so these green ones are coming home with me for sure.
This SOLD OUT so fast last year I am making sure you get the link to purchase right away. You can break them up and give them as gifts, stocking stuffers, or to put in your guest bathroom. I always have some around.
This post does include affiliate links which helps contribute to my Paris fund. Merci!